All About You - 2022 Conference
7:30am , Saturday October 15 , Delta by Marriott - 405 20th St E - Saskatoon
Join us in Saskatoon at the Delta by Marriott on October 15th from 7:30 AM to 3:00 PM. Our presenters include the Ranch Ehrlo Society and Michael Kerr. The conference will followed by the Honouring and Caring Banquet at 5:30pm.
All About You - Mini-Conference
Save the Date: Saturday October 15th, 2022
Time: 7:30am to 3:00pm
Location: Delta by Marriott 405 20th St E Saskatoon
- 7:30am-8:45am - Registration As a Ministry approved Foster Parent, your
- 7:30am-8:30am - Breakfast: Come & Go
- 9:00am-12:00pm - Opening Remarks; Keynote Speaker, Taking Care of YOU: Self Care for Caregivers
- 12:00pm - Lunch
- 1:15pm-3:00pm - Afternoon Kick Off; Keynote Speaker, Michael Kerr
The Ranch Ehrlo Society will speak about self-care, presenting Taking Care of YOU: Self-Care for Caregivers.
Canadian Hall of Fame speaker and author of 8 books, Michael Kerr will speak about the power of humour to help people manage their stress, be more resilient, connect and build trust, and communicate more effectively.
The Mini-Conference is followed by the Honouring and Caring Banquet at 5:30pm. Come out to celebrate our retirees and those celebrating 20 Years of Fostering. Tickets are included for all conference registrants.
Honouring and Caring Banquet: Doors Open 5:30pm, Dinner at 6:00pm
As a Ministry-approved Foster Parent, your attendance at our bi-annual event is available for you to attend at no cost. This includes:
- Conference Registration
- Saturday Evening Honoring and Caring Gala ticket
- Accommodation *based on proximity to Saskatoon
- Babysitting and Mileage Reimbursement
To register for our upcoming event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 306.975.1528. Attendance is limited to 125 people so register today to secure your spot.